Cycling with a duff back, walking with a duff leg.

 This duff back, and more significantly bad leg are a right pain, not just literally but it is no good, no good at all, being stuck with limited mobility.

Especially as walking and to a lesser degree cycling are now some of my most enjoyable activities.

Many of you will know I was rather immobile for many years due to being morbidly obese and it is an immense joy being able to get out and about.

Until the bits and bobs that are giving me pain get sorted, I am back to virtually none of my walks and cycles and I dread the problem becoming a permanent feature of my life.

Here, for your viewing are a couple of YouTube videos of the cycle and walk I managed to get in before the body decided I had gone too far.

The first is the cycle the second the walk.

I have already posted them directly as separate videos on YouTube directly but here you get to gorge on them. Go on, get a glass of wine and get viewing, you know you want to...

Hope you enjoy.


And like London busses, here is another:


Hope you like.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Olympus Oldies Diary

A bit of an update

Olympus Oldies, the Pattaya Ride