Friday and I did 2 city walks

 Hi all, just trying a new provider for the blog, out if the Google stable, Blogger.

In truth I have tried it before, but Wix was so much in line with my skill set (which, lets face it, is hardly rated as expert when it comes to anything other than drag and drop applications).

Anyway, lets give it a try, this'll be a short try out blog, so feedback is most welcome.

And I went for a walk into the city in the morning. There had been rain recently and the air had been cleaned so the anti PM2.5 mask was not needed.


Now to see if I can inset the Relive code 😬

Nope not mastered that one yet so here is the link 😏

Relive Morning Meander

Bear with me on this one.

In the afternoon I set out on another walk into the city and as I do, I Relived that.

relive the evening walk

It was an interesting walk, and it didn't end at Moment and Wine, I just accidentally clicked my watch to say the activity had ended 😵

Here are a few snaps to close





So that's the first experiment on Blogger. I am sure I can get into this.

I still want to major on Vlogs, but some very helpful feedback has indicated perhaps the Relive is not always the best way to present the vlog, not every time anyway...

So, this has been a very shallow blog, a tester.

Will it work?


Feedback appreciated.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Olympus Oldies Diary

A bit of an update

Olympus Oldies, the Pattaya Ride