The hobble home.

 Funny how things happen when you get old. Little twinges in your leg and bit of an ache after a game of footy, they all seem to disappear within a few minutes.

Even in your later teens and twenties, a couple of pints down your local and the aches and pains were gone, along with any worries that may be nagging away.

Add a few decades and instead of fading away the ache and pains not only remain but have an annoying tendency to get worse!

And so it was that having been in slight discomfort the day before, I figured that as we needed to replenish the stock of veg for the pot


I got it into my mind a gentle stroll back from the market would be just the ticket to gently exercise the muscles and joints and ease my aching back. mmm?
So that is what I did, here is the Relive.

Whilst I enjoyed the walk the last couple of km were starting to get uncomfortable.
A friend had suggested to me that it may be sciatic nerve issues. Why didn't I think of that, lower back pain, pain in my left leg. She has a good point, but on top of that I tend to compensate for aches and pains, I tense quite a bit, and I feel this is adding to the problem.
Once home a stiffened markedly and the afternoon was far from comfortable.
The morning after and I feel not too bad but still not so that I think walking is a good idea, I will try the lady bike instead.
To close it is snap time, and I have been tinkering a little on this which you may have seen also on relieve.

And my 2 friends that make my walk so nice with their cheerful greetings.


Coffee.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Olympus Oldies Diary

A bit of an update

Olympus Oldies, the Pattaya Ride