North ASEAN is Burning


 You know me, if at all possible I like to get out in the "fresh air".

I love walking and cycling since I have regained my mobility, and I need the exercise. I have a left over metabolic problem since my diabetic days so although I am now able to maintain reasonable glucose levels, my uptake of it by my organs is not a s efficient as it should be. So without exercise if the available sugars aren't taken up by the organs they are quite happy to hang around as blubber, and I don't want to return to my previous build.

It could be argued that I could get the nesacary exercise in a gym or even at home. I understand there are even virtual treadmills and the like where you have a big screen in fromt of you and you can pretend to be out on your walk or hike.

But for me, clever that the option is, it is just makebelieve, you don't see the real situation as it is when you are actually there, the buidings,

The flowers that have taken just that time to bloom. 
And the people like this villager here who came up to us and offered us a bag of mangos off his tree.

The villager is the one without the shirt 😁.

Unfortunately at this time of year and in this part of the world there is the annual blight of smoke.

It is reported that in this area this is primarily caused by man made forest fires in the harvesting of a good and profitable hed thob and other valuable tradable items.

Hence the headline and the screen-shot.

Whatever the cause it is a hazard and yesterday you could see and taste it in the air.

So all I did was a very very short walk for some street food.



This was the last day before Mrs T came home so Tang was still wanting to be next to me on the comfy chair.
Bad air, good day.
Coffee.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Olympus Oldies Diary

A bit of an update

Olympus Oldies, the Pattaya Ride