It's Orange... It's Brown...

 It's a sort of odd week, here in Chiang Mai it seems to be a sort of slow news time at least locally.

Most things I see are smog related and the efforts to ensure that fires are tackled quickly if possible.

Well at least the recent rain helped, as you may have seen the AQI station closest to me yesterday was reading a reduced hazard.


Its still at the levels where I chose to wear a mask to try and prevent at least some of the stuff entering my lungs when I go for a cycle or a walk and yesterday, I chose to stroll.

Not surprisingly the stroll included sticky rice and the production of, yet another Relive ๐Ÿ˜Š.


You will have seen Wat Phothi Mongkon on the #Relive and the mural of the fate of fallen women. If you missed it here is a snap again.
For myself, I confess to never having seen any fallen women...It isn't just the fallen women that are worth a snap, I happen to like the wat as well and here is a snap of that but as it was a smoggy gray sky, I have added a bit of colour to it ๐Ÿ˜
You may have also noticed that commented that I liked flowers, so I tried to blot a few together as a slideshow. I needed to Google this to see how to do it and they said make it in Google photos then past it in as code. I made it as an animation but I didn't like it so I made it as a movie in Google photos, but I have no idea how to get the thing into Blogger without some huge spaces happening. Bugger!           And there was a comment about an orange car... If you are wondering why I comment on that...
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                And the stroll was soon over from there.                                                                                                    In international news, the Americans had a drone downed by the Russians over the Black Sea, I have no idea how that happened as the Americans are not fighting in the Ukrainian Russian conflict, or so they say.  And China is not happy that America, Australia and the US have formed a defence pact called Aukus. My that slips off the tongue doesn't it. It's OK to have all this posturing against China but let's face it, China rules the world right now simply because it owns the supply chain, and the west would be buggered without its manufacturing. Eggs in one basket and an overseas state with different political views to ones own surely cannot make. good business sense. Anyway time for my last brew and a stroll.                                                                                                                                                    Coffee

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Olympus Oldies Diary

A bit of an update

Olympus Oldies, the Pattaya Ride