Lazy Friday

 It's a quiet few day here. Mrs T is away with daughter and granddaughter, and I have a very clingy monster to take care of.

But you know that, as I have said it before.

Something's however are necessary and as I needed a bit of shopping, for or course Tang not me I thought she would have to do without me for a little time as I went out for a bit of a stroll.

Not far but whilst strolling I did of course have the phone that I use to snap away on.

I hadn't gone far, in fact only to the road leading to our moo-ban when after only a week or two the newly paid concrete road was coned off and being worked on again. They were applying some tar type stuff to the joints between the concrete slabs so maybe they needed to wait a little while until this could be done, I don't know but the road was coned off again. 

My route took me past Wat Phothi Mongkhon and I resisted the temptation to snap the fallen women again and instead took these. 

Onwards and the water lily's (I think) were looking lovely.
So the short walk turned out to be rather a pleasant one.

Would you like to Relive it?

Here you go: - 

Coffee.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Olympus Oldies Diary

A bit of an update

Olympus Oldies, the Pattaya Ride