Fire Friday to end March

 Yep, Friday was the last day of the month and as reported on other posts, the north of SE Asia is being ravaged by a firestorm blanketing the whole area in toxic fumes.

Ignoring the advice to stay indoors I stuck on my mask and went shopping in the morning. An essential shop. My stock of dark roast arabica was ending and that just wouldn't do.

Off I popped into the city: -


Did you spot I went to a different coffee place for a brew?
Well I did as our normal Pantip place was closed for the day. The coffee was nice and flavoursome but a little pricey. Well that was may opinion.
Back home and some confusion about housekeeping, anyone would think I deliberately shortchanged the Mrs... 😈.
After a wash and brush up it was time to go for a wander to Moment & Wine who were having a party for their 2nd anniversary.
I do intend to try and vlog this but for the blog here is, as usual the Relive 
And a few snaps arranged as a slideshow 
Coffee.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Olympus Oldies Diary

A bit of an update

Olympus Oldies, the Pattaya Ride