Khao Soi and Tandoori Mix

 Well then.

One of those days, hot outside, hot inside.

The day started with a trip to the Womens Prison, as we call it. Not actually the prison but the vocational centre where it is possible to get a good massage as well as food and drink.

Unfortunately when we turned up, the massage spots were all taken and so we sat down and ate.

The family had driven there but I had, and this may come as a surprise to you all, got there by foot and not only that, I recorded the whole journey.

With no massage to be had it was back to home which in itself was another plan that went into the ether😁
And so later in the afternoon, having out my party togs on (jeans and a t-shirt), I set out have a bit of Friday night fun.
My first port of call was Number 1 bar which, as pretty much a given at this time of day, was very very quiet.

But it did serve cold beer, so I had a couple...
Then to the Kalae Bar where the wonderful Chipmunk arranged a Tandoori mix to satisfy my tastebuds.
Very tasty.
My final port of call was the Red Lion to watch the F1 qualifying and enjoy a few cans of Old Speckled Hen.
Want to relive that as well😋
Here you go. 
Coffee.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Olympus Oldies Diary

A bit of an update

Olympus Oldies, the Pattaya Ride