Smoke gets in your eyes.

 Right, a bit of housekeeping before I start.

A short while ago I changed the format of the blog following reader input to simply make it easier to read.

Whilst I think the new format did go someway to achieving certain objectives, other desirable features were lost... 

So I am now trying yest another format which looks like it may give me close to the desired effect, lets see shall we.

Feedback appreciated.

Also, yesterday I included a YouTube at the end of the blog but, it seems that readers accesing via a mobile phone didn't get the video. 

Not sure why so I am going to try and bung it on again here.

Did you get to see that mobile viewers?

Right, onwards!

 I am simply not getting out on the Burg anything like enough, and in the hope that the smog and the extreme hot temperatures are close to ending, I took it on a little outing to get the juices flowing. The Burgs juices obviously needed that as on of the first thing that happened within the first 5km was the oil change indicator came on 🏍

I only had a couple of hours that I could be out today so I decided that a slow look at the burnt Samoeng loop would fit the bill.

At about 90km it is a leisurely ride with nice bits of twists and turns.

Once I started to climb and move into the forested area I could taste and smell the effect of burnt vegetation. I don't mean a smokey pong, although for sure there was smoke to be seen as is evident from the snaps at the viewpoint

No there is a burnt smell in the air and of course lots of evidence of extinguished fires many much more expansive than this on I snapped at the viewpoint.

There is still smog though as can be seen here.
From there it was back home, in time for lunch and a video chat scheduled for the afternoon.

Funny, even with a short ride like, this your arse has forgotten what sitting on the saddle is like and lets you know it is time to get on it more often.

Coffee.

Comments

  1. Great video it played well on my phone. Shame about the two superfluous dudes in the background

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I will reply soon

Popular posts from this blog

Olympus Oldies Diary

A bit of an update

Olympus Oldies, the Pattaya Ride