Another warm city wander

 I know they say you should have an eye catching title but what can I say😀

After a few days of walking plans being scuppered I finally got the old pins to move and trundles into town where I got to have a farewell coffee with my friend Charlie before he goes on another stunning adventure on which I expect him to see lots of exotic creatures provided he survives the dangers of a stop in London first.

Here, as you may expect, is the Relive of the walk.

Of course one of my missions in life😕is to show that even the untallented snappers can have photos on display  that can be, and will be, seen across the world.
It really is a technological miracle that we live in an era where your phone can capture the moment then with a couple of clicks you can add fluffy white clouds and stuff.
The Relive had a couple of snaps to brighten the video and here, just to prove this point is a slight tweak on the iron bridge
What did I do? Changed the bland sky and tweaked the banner colours a little.
Even the River Ping got a new sky.
And I turned the stinky canal into a sunset scene
No more hours in the darkroom eh😈
Back to the tale and as I rehydrated in the Red Lion and waited patiently for my ride home Charlie appeared and we said farewell with a drop of the hardstuff.
Coffee.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Olympus Oldies Diary

A bit of an update

Olympus Oldies, the Pattaya Ride