April says bye

 I just can't do things as quickly as I used to, or can I?

Is it me or is time just passing by more quickly now? I mean bloody hell, April is over. It has gone so quickly that the April showers have not had time to sprinkle their goodness and the smog is still lingering although it is getting a bit better. Last month when I looked towards the city on the railway line the rails melted into the smog 

But now I can see clearly (as the song goes)
The last day of April was dictated by our little monster, Satang, needing a trip to the vet and as the penultimate day had more food than exercise, I figured a walk would do me good so here is the map thing.

If you noticed the rail photos has telephone lines in them on the Relive, it is true, they did but a bit of Luminar Neo magic and poof, they were gone.
I also had time to post my slideshow (did you take a look?)
I quite liked it, but I do confess I need a way to select the photos I want to include and then tweak them a little, for example here is a foody shot that was included
But with a little tweak.
Better next time.
Coffee.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Olympus Oldies Diary

A bit of an update

Olympus Oldies, the Pattaya Ride