Hot or What 💦

 It's one of those weekends here, the first weekend of voting in what passes for a general election where voters who are out of their region get to vote for their chosen candidate in the lower house.

The upper house, the senate is appointed by the Royal Thai Army and so the vote, to the best of my knowledge does not include these members.

There is a decent bit on the Thai parliament on Wiki HERE.

I cant vote of course, I never expected to and I doesn't upset me at all BUT, during the period of voting it seems the Thai electorate cannot be trusted to not spent their time before making their mark in a bar or shop purchasing alcohol.

Alcohol sales are banned, for everyone for a defined period and for this advanced vote day that means Saturday night with a cool beer at the a bar would be illegal.

As I wasn't going to be out on the Saturday night I took a hot and sweaty stroll into the city on Friday morning in the hope of sorting some insurance, a coffee with my friend Charlie and to get more red wine for home.

There is no law against actually drinking the stuff in the defined period, just purchasing the stuff.

Off we go: -


You may have seen the boat on the river Ping on the Relieve, well as some of you know I like to so some simple tweaks to perk up my snaps so here is one I prepared earlier.
There was (surprise surprise) a stop for sticky rice as well😂.

Whilst enjoying a coffee or 2 my friend Charlie suggested a curry that evening.
I thought this to be a terrible idea but against my will I agreed I would keep him company.
Once again I took a snap that made me want to tinker with it, here is what I produced: -
Coffee.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Olympus Oldies Diary

A bit of an update

Olympus Oldies, the Pattaya Ride