May I Meander

 It has been a few days since I have really been out and about but as I needed to call at immigration I used the opportunity to get the old legs moving.

The air is much better as you can see but it is still bloody hot.

Still, lets not waste the opportunity to get active, here is the Relive.

As you can see on the Relive the short path on the Stinky canal between Sridonchai road and Loy Kroh varies, when you set out the path is very good.
The path changes and soon the vegetation starts to take hold. 
Then within a few metres,
After that you think, maybe it is all clear now.


 But there is a final batch if entangling plant life to get through before the end.
The city jungle walk eh?

Coffee.
   



Comments

  1. I do that stretch with a threshing stick

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I will reply soon

Popular posts from this blog

Olympus Oldies Diary

A bit of an update

Olympus Oldies, the Pattaya Ride