Midweek meandering.

 Morning all.

I really didn't have much activity to write about for a blog today but I have anyway.

Yep yesterday was a lovely sunny Tuesday and just right for a morning stroll into the city with the hope of more phone photo trinkets to waste my dwindling cash on, and a coffee of course. Here is the Relive.

Of course it would have been very easy to do all of this just on a Facebook post, after all Meta is all things to all men right😈
But I have a bit of a loopy mind and on the walk in I saw an ice delivery chap supplying ice to a cafe.
These bags of ice are pretty big and I started to ponder if the chap that has to hump the bags from the truck to the shop, does he break into a sweat?😅
It didn't take long to get to the River Ping (if you think an hour and a half isn't long) which with the rain, has turned a rust brown colour. The dirt that gets caught up in the flow is often quite fine particle size, almost colloidal so it doesn't settle out quickly and I am convinced that is why so much of the local fish here tastes dirty.
Photo op time, very similar to the one on Relive but with a little tweak.
All along the route there were workmen removing the plant life from the power lines and poles, I guess it is that time of year, time to clean the drains and prune the prolific plant grow.
At the end of the walk all that was left to do was wait at my usual pick up point, the Red Lion where I was able to enjoy the old bird...
Meanwhile, the election results are in and the people have spoken.
It now remains to see if the peoples democratic vote will be upheld as it is said the senate, the unelected house  (a bit like the house of lords except her it is run by the military) is unwilling to support the voters choice.
Lets see how that pans out...

Coffee.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Olympus Oldies Diary

A bit of an update

Olympus Oldies, the Pattaya Ride