Mini Blog

 It's Friday today. What is so special about Friday? Well when it comes to actually tippy-tapping this little entry, not a lot really.

Tomorrows entry may well be a lot bigger and possibly more interesting as today's schedule includes such goodies  as fish and chips at Sausage King followed by wine and beer in the city. TGI Fridays as the corporate line goes.

Not only that but I think I may well get wet!

Yes the rains have come, not only have the rains reduced the temperature just a little, the high today expected to be only a moderate 34℃ but it has reduced the smog and cleaned the air, just look at the snap I took of the moat on the wander yesterday.

OK I have used the fantastic ACDSee dehaze a little and the one on the Relive doesn't have that applied but trust me, my word the air is so much better.

Did I say Relive?

Yep, we went shopping to the market yesterday and I handed the keys of the car over to Pin and went for a stroll. The plan was to go home but by the time I had had coffee I just felt like a little wander by the moat instead.

Walk over and home all seemed well until going up to 6pm one of Pind guests in her chalets Tepin Baan Lek came and told us the aircon had conked out.
It was still in the high 30℃'s and she was not a happy bunny.
We had a tinker but for sure it was dead and of course, the repair man has knocked-off for the evening.
So it was in the car and purchase one of those portable units to at least give some cool air overnight until the unit could be fixed.
A stressful day and I didn't need Garming to tell me😮
Coffee.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Olympus Oldies Diary

A bit of an update

Olympus Oldies, the Pattaya Ride