Krabi on the Burg 4

 For the keen among you, or simple the old retired blokes, students, unemployed and others with nothing to do all day, the Burg is fitted with a camera, it's a 1080 HD unit and usually I record trips using timelapse. 

This time I set it to record the video which I then had to speed up etc to get 3 days of rides onto a 15 minute video.

Did the speed make it hard to watch especially with the shadows and the like? Maybe...

I am also not sure if upscaling to 4K really enhances this type of video so for the ride back I am just going to try getting the HD as good as I can.

Anyway...

Ignoring the tech stuff, loved the ride.

Here it is...

Comments welcome.

Coffee.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Olympus Oldies Diary

A bit of an update

Olympus Oldies, the Pattaya Ride