Mae Kuang Dam, the short Main Dam Loop

 A glance at the title and you can see I have been back for a stroll at the wonderful Mae Kuang Dam and this time it is so complete the series of the 3 short strolls that started with the short bridge loop, the short knoll loop and this loop via the main dam.

Of I set on the Burg with Waze deciding I would like to get there the scenic route, so scenic that one bit of it didn't exist but fortunately I knew where I was and was able to ignore that little detour to the dead end.

Normally I now only do a link to the Relive that I creat on my walks but I thought on this occasion It worked well so here it is


And a few of the snaps along the main dam


Looking back at the Knoll
And on the west bank you can see that the level, whilst much reduced from the past, is still quite high.
Who are you looking at...
Buffalo and wasps

I think the wasps were more likely to be a threat😏
I confess I was puzzled by the sight of a lone Nike on the road, was the faint red stain blood?

Soon it was time to turn to climb back up to the dam level, the steep climb to the dam level
And back, just in time. looking at the rain clouds sweeping in.

Coffee.



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Olympus Oldies Diary

A bit of an update

Olympus Oldies, the Pattaya Ride