The Aging Process

 Hello and here is just a little ramble on stuff that sparked a little interest in me over the last few days and as I want to bung a few photos on, the blog has to be a better format than Facebook which will get a copy anyway😁

Lets start about mentioning the sunset viewed down Thapae road on Thursday, and I put one you may recall, on Facebook but, I missed the better shot as I was in desperate need of a P.

Here is the one I managed to show;

And here is the better one taken by Charlie;
And since I am on the subject of photos we were talking about the rather good capability to focus on near object with the phones camera so just to show you what I am talking of I snapped a shot of the rice included with my meal that night.
I bet that has you licking your lips and thinking chicken vindaloo and a pint of lager😋

The  other thing that I wondered was down to an event on a little walk yesterday lunchtime.

The walk was just to the supermarket and as I approached the checkout I bashed into the bit at the side.

At the time I just laughed it off but about 0.5km on the way back I wanted to change hands with the shopping bag and found I was dripping blood everywhere, here is a look at the cleaned up injury that caused that.

Cleaned up it doesn't look much but it didn't half bleed at the time and that got me thinking about the aging process.

As you age one factor is your skin gets thinner, I know that as a fact but it does surprise me that I often now don not feel these type of injuries I sustain.

Many time I plonk myself down in a café or bar and get asked what I have done and when I look at what they are referring to, I see the pool of blood I am dripping all over the place.

It has also been shown that as you age you become more clumsy.

I didn't need a study to tell me that but apparently it is an established fact that old folks are clumsy buggers.

The only thing that surprised me when I looked that up was non of the studies related the clumsiness attributed it to long term alcohol consumption. It usually gets blamed for everything these days.

Now I have done the foody snap, the old bloke piece there surely is only one thing missing to make the blog complete, my walk to YLI to enjoy one too many of the craft beers there. A walk that took me via the train station which I approached simply crossing the tracks.

Here it is

Coffee.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Olympus Oldies Diary

A bit of an update

Olympus Oldies, the Pattaya Ride