Overdoing it

 


You may be aware that I have somehow, strained my leg, I don't really know why or how.

In the morning it didn't seem too bad but to be on the safe side I thought cycling was a better alternative again than walking, as you take the weight on your arse rather than your feet, knees hips and, as I found, using quite a bit of muscle to effect balance and motion. 

So, I set out on bit if a cycle ride.


It wasn't as far as I initially planned, I think now, that was a good thing 😮.

The title of the Relive?

Yes, I did get lost, but having said that, I found places I didn't know existed.

I had planned to go for a drink with a friend over from England on his last night here in Chiang Mai and feeling that my leg was not too bad, and I had managed the cycle I though I would try a walk into the city to meet him.

Events were to change that as Mrs T had an emergency visit to the dentist, so rather than a walk into the city, I took a stroll from the moat by Chiang Mai gate.


It turned out to be fortunate that I had not tried to walk all the way into the city.

By the time I got to Moment & Wine I was in real pain, and I think this will lay me up for a few days.

Still, that'll give be a bit of time to get a vlog of the day done 😁

Brew time.

Coffee.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Olympus Oldies Diary

A bit of an update

Olympus Oldies, the Pattaya Ride