Good Friday; Indeed.

 It's Easter, Good Friday came and apart from the standard burning season caveat of the bloody smog, it was a rather good Good Friday.

My first little adventure was to get the Burg taxed and here is the Relieve which although this is not a smoggy rant, does have the shitty air stuff on it. 

I would have loved to be able to video a train coming out of the smog 😞
I finished the stroll at the Red Lion knowing my friends at the bar would not let on that I had sneaked a beer πŸ™ˆπŸ™‰πŸ™Š
Later in the day, and with a desire to brave the toxic cloud as it was, after all, a Friday night, I set out, masked against the particles, off in search of, well just a quiet night out.
Want to Relive that on as well? Here it is in all its smoggy glory: - 
Moment & Wine was, as always, a really wonderful experience, so nice I had 4 glasses of wine there 🍷
After the wine I was starting to feel a little peckish and a curry came to mind.
The wonderful Spices was just down the road but as you may have noticed on the Relive, it was quite busy, so I decided to pop along to the Kalae Bar AKA "Chipmunks" and enjoy terrific beef vindaloo plus potato and cauliflower dishes.
Then onto the Red Lion again before my ride home. 
Oh look Pedigree πŸ˜‹
But wait, there is more...
You see whilst I was having a good Good Friday in and around Chiang Mai, Millwall held Luton to a draw,
Which meant that if the Clarets could go to Middlesborough and win we would bounce back into the Premier League next season.
What a Good Friday.
Happy Easter all.
Coffee.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Olympus Oldies Diary

A bit of an update

Olympus Oldies, the Pattaya Ride