Choo choo 2 Hue

Well that was a long day.
It started at 4.30 checking out from the Diamond King Hotel. Then a taxi to the railway station,  I had left loads of time and the station was not yet open.
Boarding was pretty  simple  apart  from finding my seat.
They put your seat nmber on the back of your seat, it causes  no end of problems.
There are always sellers with food and drink on these trains and I dined on sweet corn. 
For me, the countryside is similar to a train  ride in thailand. The people  are a little  different  and the prohibition mob have yet to take power so alcohol is allowed.
Here are a couple  of snaps. A little  late arriving at Hue and a taxi to the hotel.Coffee. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I will reply soon

Popular posts from this blog

Olympus Oldies Diary

A bit of an update

Olympus Oldies, the Pattaya Ride