Viet Nam TraVelog Episode 0

 Quite a bit of my recent trip (recent, it has taken ages to get this done...) was recorded on video.

I am still very much in the experimental stage and I have spent bucket loads of dosh on stuff to hold the phone and the like. 

Most of it defeats the sort of objective of using a phone as my main recording device because... It is always on my person and carrying around such devices as phone gimbals and the like sort of defeats the objective. Still sometimes it helps.

Tech banter over one of the things I wanted to do is put together a little bit on the actual travel, the flights, the train rides and the like to give a bit of a look at how this short trip went.

So here it is.

Let me know what you think.

Coffee.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Olympus Oldies Diary

A bit of an update

Olympus Oldies, the Pattaya Ride