Mai Hen old speckled Hen

 Greetings.

Are you wondering what the title is all about?

Read on, all will be revealed...

Wednesday was all planned out, a trip to the market followed by a stroll from there across the city to see my GP

With stops all depending on time and of course, the weather.

But as it happened, early that morning the surgery called and ask if I could come earlier and so the walk route and time changed.

Shorter than planned it still was a most enjoyable city stroll. At the beginning of the walk there was this which I have done a little tweak on
Close to the surgery and there was time for a brew
The elephants on  the corner looked just right 
And it was good to see the workmen getting chance to take some rest
The tiling on the Wat wall caught my eye
I called in Happy drink to see some friends who were happy to see me


My friend John had commented on Facebook about the new place that has opened opposite the Red Lion 
Pretty plush, designer beer and a selection of weed...
I decided to go to the Red Lion instead.
And now, the bit you have all been waiting for, Mai Hen old speckled Hen😁

The supplies of Old Speckled Hen are, it seems exhausted. Mai hen? Hen is Thai for see, mai makes it negative😵Anyway I had a Pedigree


and as I had time I tried a bit of German stuff as well
I even made a bit of a GIF, does it work?
It seems it didn't. so it has gone😒

And that was my Wednesday walk, fans of the Relive record can see it HERE.

And whist we are doing a little on a temporary replacement for OSH, yesterday I decided on Guinness.

And as usual I took a snap using my Samsung phone. I was having a play and I found a feature called single take, this is what it came out as;


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Olympus Oldies Diary

A bit of an update

Olympus Oldies, the Pattaya Ride