Ambling to Immigration

 And a curry🍛.

I wanted to check something at immigration for my upcoming visa extension, here in Thailand you need to extend your visa when it comes to an end. Anyway what a good excuse to wander into the city for a beer and a curry.

But before I could go I did have to get some sticky rice and as I forgot to switch the Huawei app off when I returned to shower and change the whole walk was recorded. Want to see it? It doesn't take long...

I did see one thing of interest on my sticky rice leg of the day
I remember TVs like that, should be in a museum not dumped by the roadside😀

The walk to immigration is one I have done many times and recorded so I didnt think there was much of a point in blabbing on about that. Instead I thought I could ramble on about the fact that after immigration my walk was cut short by a rainy season cloudburst.

OK a bit of an excuse to add some snaps I took. 

Got I got a Grab car to a watering hole I occasionally pop into and proceeded to replenish some of the fluid list whilst walking.

And whilst I enjoyed replacing lost fluid the rain stopped, so I went for a haircut so that I didn't get too hot eating the curry a few minutes later
Bet you have never seen a snap of the "Spices Chicken set" on my blogs before.

Of course not and I bet you haven't ever seen any snaps of where I went from there😂

I did pass Wat Si Don Chai along the way and as I thought the light made it look nice I took a snap of that as well
And a look at the Anusarn market food court
Amazing how enjoyable a trip to immigration can be.

Coffee.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Olympus Oldies Diary

A bit of an update

Olympus Oldies, the Pattaya Ride