Burg Back to Chiang Rai

 It's a bit difficult to judge the editing of these bike videos.

I try to get the length in what I think would be the Goldilocks zone but what is the Goldilocks zone?

There is quite a bit of recording to edit from the on-bike camera which I usually shoot in a not too high frame timelapse.

I then cut and splice, speed and slow sections, but looking at this I wonder if the twisty turny bits were ramped up a bit too much.

For info they are 3X ramped up.

The reason for the detail is I would really appreciate some comments on how long you think the bike videos should be and if, like me, you think the interesting twisty-turny bits should not be so frantic, lets face it, Barry Sheene.

If you do comment it may help if you are commenting as someone interested in bike rides or one looking more to see the experience and location.

Many thanks.

Here is the ride back...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Olympus Oldies Diary

A bit of an update

Olympus Oldies, the Pattaya Ride