September Start

 It's been a bit of a struggle getting stuff together to post or even blog over the weekend, although my Relive stuff is largely resigned to Facebook posts rather than the blog I like it to work.

And...

This weekend it stopped working.

Unfortunately I am one of those blokes that cant stand stuff that doesn't do what it says on the tin...

And that occupies me.

I think it is working now albeit a little slow, we will see today as I use it to track a tour for our guests.

I did see a couple of things as I went on my customary wanders so here they are on the blog, just so you don't think I have forgotten you.

The Saturday morning walk and I got my feet well and truly soaked after the heavy overnight rain

Nice flowers though
A beer at Chipmunks
And the Red Lion roast
Then a Sunday morning sticky rice stroll and I cam across this place
And another roast, this time at OMG
And now, as I am pressed for time...

Coffee.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Olympus Oldies Diary

A bit of an update

Olympus Oldies, the Pattaya Ride