Wats on Friday, Soccer on Sunday

 It's Monday already and the sporty weekend has meant I didn't put together the slideshow of the images I planned so here are a few of the snaps I took anyway😁.

Not only that but, unlike most of the current blogs, I will include a Relive as it shows the Wats on Friday.

So here to start is the short sticky rice stroll on Friday and I just felt like snapping a few shrines and wats along the way.

The Relive shows where they are



And here are a few of the snaps
I have an app on the PC that grades my photos and one of the things it does is pick snaps that will get billions of social media hits, on this walk this was the first one it picked

I am not sure why, maybe that's why I don't get a lot of social media hits😃
Here are a couple from Wat Rong Don Chai

And of course there was Was San Klang Tai 




And the one I posted on Facebook that attracted a little interest

Like me some people liked how this came out.
Well no special effects, no tweaking.
It was because I can have my phone to maintain last settings and as on the snap before where I locked the exposure on the interior of the room
The sunny day led to the over exposed shot.
As I liked it I kept it😎
Friday afternoon went a little off plan as an urgent trip cut my planned walk into the city for a the fish on Friday.
Still, I enjoyed the shortened walk where I ended up at the Red Lion and once again my app said this lively can of beer would be a social media hit...
I had gone to OMG with friends before to enjoy the best fish and chip that I know here, maybe it is because I like haddock😋
Here are a few of the other things I snapped along the way.
The fountains in the park were producing some smashing rainbows




Then on Sunday after the MotoGP I had a nice evening stroll to the Red Lion, I do like early evening strolls when the sun is setting. By the time I had got to the iron bridge it was good and dark, so time to snap again


The new (ugly looking building I think) night club had lots of youngsters at maybe an opening event?
And I had to fend off my adoring fans before arriving at the Red Lion for footy and...
So now it is Monday, and I am going to have a brew.
Coffee.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Olympus Oldies Diary

A bit of an update

Olympus Oldies, the Pattaya Ride