Al's Per Magica Ad Astra blog.
When you retire you have the time to enjoy.
Fortunately, I can enjoy Chiang Mai, Thailand and many other places.
I hope the blog is entertaining and useful.
Even funny (sometimes)😂
Shanghai, a first look
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
-
Hello all.
Here we go, another video of the China trip.
Getting to Shanghai and some bits and bobs.
Get a brew and watch it on YouTube on your UHD TV.
Here I am again sampling food and service. I am in Chiang Mai and I strolled to the Causeway Irish Pub where I had a pint of Guinness and a new to me dish, a Dublin Spice Bag. Very nice it was to be sure.
Having had a nice little stroll at Mae Kuang to the suspension bridge earlier in the week I wanted to take a stroll around the knoll. So I did Once again a most enjoyable stroll in this wonderful area. For this walk I parked in the parking area by the main dam and the first thing I did was to take a look at the water level markers and the view, something my good friend Bill got me into. Then down the hill, which for a road is pretty steep. Along the base of the knoll and as I approached the turn back up to the dam level I was fortunate enough to catch a cycle tour Going up the road to the dam level I met this lady and her pal sporting a big triangular net I asked her what it was for, and she showed me Crabs for the pot. Up to the dam level And this time it was to take the road to the left and pass where I had parked the Burg the last time so if you fancy a stroll here and you think this and the previous stroll to the bridge are a bit short, no problem, just combine them (and...
Comments
Post a Comment
Thank you for your comment. I will reply soon